Sunday, August 2, 2009

Surprise Party Release August 7th

I'm so excited, less than a week Surprise Party will be released by Eternal Press. I have added the link directly to the page.

http://www.eternalpress.ca/surpriseparty.html

It can be purchased either pdf or in hard copy. Also there is a launch party on the 7th at Eternal Press, through one of their yahoo groups.

Other big news is that I attended the Romance Writers of America in Washington DC. It was a great experience in meeting other writers, attending great workshops and pitching a story idea to Katheryn Lye of Harlequin Blaze. She liked the concept and requested three chapters and a synopsis ... whooohooo. So as you can imagine have been busy getting those chapters perfect for submission. Harlequin Blaze is a key goal I have for myself along with continued short story submissions to Eternal Press.

Can you believe it we are just around the corner to Labor Day, the official end of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment